Tatsuno Fuel Flow Meter / Flowmeter for Fuel Dispenser
|1-199 200-399 400+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $85 US $80 US $78|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||600 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TDW-BT65
- Main Application: Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil
- Sensor: Tube/Flange
- Type: Volume Type Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Mechanics
- Certification: GB, CE, SGS, ISO
- Temperature: -45 Degree to 55 Degree
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.2%
- Discharge Rate Per Revolution: 0.5L
- Working Life: 10000000L
- Net Weight: 6kg
- Transport Package: Each Flow Meter with Export Nature Package
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Accuracy: ≤±0.1%
- Size: DN100-500
- Application: Transportation
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Measurement Object: Open Channel
- Working Pressure: 0.12-0.35MPa
- Flow Rate: 5-100L/M
- Repeat Variation: 0.1%
- Rotary Direction of Axial: Clockwise
- Dimension: 215mmx234mmx240mm
- Trademark: TDW
- Specification: 22*24*24
- HS Code: 90261000
TDW-BT 65 Flow Meter
The Flow Meter coverts the flow of petrol sent from the pump to the rotating movement with a crankshaft by means of piston's reciprocating movement for display on the counter. The flow meter can measure the flow of petrol very accurately.
Ø Petrol sent from the pump enters the cylinder through the slide valve, pressing the piston at A side inward.
Ø Then the B side piston is pushed outward and petrol in the cylinder B is sent to C through the slide valve opening and discharged from the nozzle. The pipe and hose are fitted to the discharge port of the flow meter and connected with the nozzle.
Ø When the four pistons reciprocated alternately, the connecting rods drive the crankshaft, the movement of which is transmitted to the counter.
Features and Benefits:
Ø Specially pretty good piston which provide longer life time and precise accuracy.
Ø No need to calibrate for working for 2,000,000 L/m.
Ø Novel appearance, small body, excellent abrasion resistance, accurate measurement and long life & reliable service.
Ø100% Factory Tested.
-25° C to 55° C
±0.2% or better
Discharge rate per revolution
Rotary Direction of Axial
1- Could you develop our own design? Yes
2- Are you factory? Yes
3- Can we visit your factory? Yes
4- Could you send the sample for testing? Yes
5- Could you offer door to door service? Yes
|Tel||+86 0577 85881558|
|Fax||+86 0577 85881559|
|Mob||+86 18657793785 or +86 13676773689|
|China BaoTai Science And Technology Co.,Ltd|